Download Digital Resources for Free
* Notice: No part of any of the AIR Commercial Real Estate Forms or California Apartment Association forms may be reproduced in any form without written permission from the AIR Commercial Real Estate Association.
Special thanks to:
Tim Hayes, Executive Director of AIR Commercial Real Estate Association, for permission to use the AIR forms.
Kevin Pellegrino, Senior Vice President of Membership & Marketing, California Apartment Association, for permission to use their forms.
Listen to a free, 30 minute podcast!
Click below to listen to Joe Fairless's "JF1215: Lessons from over $2 Billion In Commercial Real Estate with Brian Hennessey"
Listen to Brian Hennessey & Rod Khleif on the Lifetime CashFlow Through Real Estate Investing Podcast!
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- What brokers look for in due diligence (it’s often different than what investors look for).
- How and Why Brian wrote The Due Diligence Handbook.
- Why it’s important to have a Due Diligence Checklist, (we need reminding as much as we need learning).
- When to begin due diligence.
- A great way to ask for due diligence information early on.
- How to develop relationships with Brokers.
- What it takes to get on the map with Brokers.
- The biggest problem with due diligence, (you don’t know what you don’t know!)